SCIP is embedded within the Faculty of Arts Digital Studio and the Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
The platform leadership and governance group includes:
- Prof. Rachel Fensham (SCIP CI and Assistant Dean Digital Studio, Faculty of Arts)
- Dr Kathryn Coleman (SCIP CI, MGSE)
- A/Prof. Nick Thieberger (SCIP CI & Platform Manager, Faculty of Arts)
- A/Prof. Gavan McCarthy (Director, eSRC)
- Prof. Sophie Arkoudis (ADR MGSE, Ass. Director Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education)
- Ms Eliette Dupre Husser (Research Manager, Faculty of Arts)
- Dr Bella Blaher (Manager, Research & Industry, Melbourne Education Research Institute (MERI), MGSE)
- Ms Donna McRostie (Deputy Director, Research and Collection Stewardship, Student and Scholarly Services)
- Dr Lyle Winton (Manager, Digital Stewardship, Research and Collection Stewardship, Student and Scholarly Services)
- Mr Rowland Mosbergen (Melbourne Data Analytics Platform)
- Dr Andrew Siebel (Melbourne Data Analytics Platform)
The SCIP platform forms part of the Melbourne Collaborative Research Infrastructure Program (MCRIP).